Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Server Is Full, Try Again Later

I've been busy. I have just loads of stuff going on. Loads and loads. Little is actually being done, though, because I have a very unsatisfactory method of rotating which thing I focus on. I am busy, however. Today I started working on a game. I haven't done any programming in a while. I initially planned to make a key logging program to help with my Street Fighter skillz. I then realized that I never want to touch directx if I can help it. Instead I came up with a game that may or may not suck. The concept is that you have three shields. Balls shoot out and hit the shields. Both balls and shields can be different colors. You can change the colors of the shields. Depending on the color of the ball and shield when they hit, you may get points. I have most of the prototype done, but I want to rewrite it to configure everything from a file. I'll probably do that before I test it, because it's currently a mess. The first version of a program is like a first draft--meant for the wastebasket.

What else am I doing? Other stuff that I don't think fits within the realm of this blog. The purpose of this blog is pretty vague, but it's mainly to help me focus and vent. I don't want it to be a daily account of my life, though it might contain such elements.

Oh yeah, I cut my hair. It was getting pretty annoying. I think it came out alright. My beard looks fairly neat, and my hair looks a bit weird but not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment