Friday, May 1, 2009

In Soviet Russia is You

Fuck these titles. I never liked coming up with them, particularly because they suck. If I didn't try at all then I wouldn't mind, but I halfway tried because I didn't want them to be horrible, but for them to be bearable I would have had to put a pathetic amount of effort into them. I would prefer to simply be able to write without having to worry about a title.

Remember when I said I was going to try to find an RPG? I didn't find an RPG, but I did find another game. I came across 2dfighter.com. It's a matchmaking server for various fighter and beat 'em up games. Cool, I can play some sweet arcade games with people online, right? Unfortunately, I suck at them. I tried playing against the computer on Street Fighter III Third Strike, the most popular game, and I got an idea of how much work I'd have to do to even hope to improve by fighting other people. I'm trying to come up with a good training method. I've check online for various guides. I got a Dreamcast emulator because I think it's better for practicing than playing against the cpu on the arcade version. Hopefully I'll have a grasp of the game in a couple weeks. Playing with any consistency and utilizing difficult tactics and combos will take longer.

Sadly, I may slack off on Dungeon Quest. Not that I've been super active, but I may get nothing done while I'm in SF mode. Or I may be able to divide up my time since I can't play SF nonstop. You may or may not see new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment